HARRISBURG – Rep. JoAnne Stehr (R-Northumberland/Schuylkill) today announced her district offices in Hegins and Shamokin are now up and running. The Hegins office is located at 57 Park Lane, and the Shamokin office is at 300 E. Independence St.
“Our district offices are officially open for constituent services,” said Stehr. “My staff and I are excited and look forward to serving the residents in our district. We are available to assist you with any state-related matters or concerns.”
Office hours are Monday through Friday, between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Stehr encourages residents to call in advance to schedule an appointment, though drop-ins are also welcomed. As the Hegins office telephone is awaiting activation, Stehr asks that people please call the Shamokin office number at 570-648-8017.
Some of the legislative services available through Stehr’s offices include:
• Vehicle registration, special tags, titles and license applications.
• Point of contact for all state agency questions and issues.
• Filing Property Tax/Rent Rebate and PACE/PACENET applications.
• Birth certificate applications.
• Requests for state legislative information and regulations.
• Citations from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives for notable local accomplishments and family milestones.
• Complaints about state road conditions.
• Tours of the state Capitol for individuals or groups.
• Fishing and hunting information.
To keep up to date with the all the latest news, residents can follow Stehr on Facebook at Facebook.com/RepStehr
. Stehr offers many state forms on her website, RepStehr.com
, where residents can also contact her. Residents are encouraged to subscribe to Stehr’s frequent email updates by registering on her website under the “Resources” tab.
Representative JoAnne Stehr
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Katie Park